Terms and Conditions of Online Membership
Waiver of Liability
- Your membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the Online Class service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership 7 days before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Your membership may start with a free trial. Free trials are for new members only. Jennifer Strukoff reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period.
- To cancel your membership please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before it renews. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
Waiver of Liability
- You are accessing and using Jennifer Strukoff’s content which is offered by jenniferstrukoff.com through its the service (collectively, the “Activities”).
- You recognize that you must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. You understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and you represent and warrant that you are physically fit enough to participate and you have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. You recognize that the Activities may cause a physical injury or medical condition. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician before you participate in the Activities. If you have done so, you have taken the physician’s advice. You understand that Jennifer Strukoff reserves the right to refuse your participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
- You are aware that your participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries or conditions that you may have. You understand that you could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of your participation in the Activities. You understand your physical limitations and you are sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify your participation in any Activity before you become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the Activities including those which may result from the negligence of Jennifer Strukoff.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) you may have against jenniferstrukoff.com, its owners, managers, teachers, instructors, workshop presenters, employees, independent contractors and staff (each, a “Released Party”) that you may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by you or anyone making a Claim on your behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
- “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that you may suffer, you spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
- You, your heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.